2. Trademarks The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Merit Consulting House sprl and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Merit Consulting House sprl or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, websites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Merit Consulting House sprl or its licensors.
3. Use of site content Merit Consulting House sprl hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Merit Consulting House sprl’s prior written consent.
4. Notices of infringement and takedown by Merit Consulting House sprl Merit Consulting House sprl prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Merit Consulting House sprl at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right. Merit Consulting House sprl will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)). U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions. Merit Consulting House sprl’s contact for submission of notices under this Section 4 is: Merit Consulting House sprl Square de Meeus 38/40, B-1000 Bruxelles.
5. Disclaimers THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT MERIT CONSULTING HOUSE SPRL IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MERIT CONSULTING HOUSE SPRL AND ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT. MERIT CONSULTING HOUSE SPRL SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEBSITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER MERIT CONSULTING HOUSE SPRL NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
7. Governing law; jurisdiction These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.